This email concerns the maintenance of your waste water management system. Areas that you need to check before sending them in for repairs are the following.
- The mesh filters in the hose links. There are two of these and they are easy to access and clean.
- Often the O rings on the filter pods (clear containers which hold micron filters) are missing or lost and as a result air gets into the system.
- Cuts or nicks in the hoses. sometimes these are not seen very easily.
- No Kinks in hoses
- Hoses not blocked including internal hoses between pumps and inlet/outlets
- Leaks in the suction pipe.
- These are steps that should be done frequently based on the project size and amount of contamination.